book shelf
white picture frames (all sizes)
books, books, books
puzzles
wooden toys
green frog for bath
kiddie toilet seat attachment (NOT a potty)
diapers
thermometer (armpit)
drop in bottles (just a 2 or 3 8oz ones)
drop in liners
nipples (fast flow)
plastic plates, utensils, and bowls
sippy cups
baby monitor
step stool
bum wipes
baby soap & lotion no scents or dyes for sensitive skin
diaper cream
baby sunscreen
baby nail clippers
toddler pillow
Ergo baby carrier
bike trailer
I'm sure that there are things that I have forgotten. I don't know much about living with a one year old. All the products need to be scent free, dye free, extra moisturizing and as organic and natural as possible. We prefer wooden toys & puzzles too. We'll be using disposable diapers until we get through the food transition, then I plan to switch to seventh generation disposables or cloth. I'll decide when I figure out how quickly I think I'll be able to potty train Sofia.
Her crib is ready for her, all clean and such. I'll post pictures soon. Her closet is getting organized. My friend Nikki is coming next week and I plan to leave that job for us to do. My Dad will be on stand-by to be sent to the store for emergency supplies that we've forgotten or didn't realize that we need. Better start studying up on toddler supplies Grandpops!
The next month is going to be exciting. Some days I think it's sunk in that she's coming home in May and other days I'm still planning for June or July. I'm still trying to protect myself I guess. I did give my friend the green light to plan a shower for me, when she asked me about it in the beginning of March I told her the middle of June would be perfect. Now it's going to be the last week of April when my Mom is here! I'm very very happy that she gets to be at Sofias party!!
Happy April! I hope that this months brings lots off good news to everyone!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, isn't it exciting that you can officially make lists and get things together for Sofia!!!
Post a Comment