I was surprised with a shower today at work! I was told by my supervisor that I needed to go into the lunchroom and eat my lunch. I was greeted by my co-workers (some who came in on their days off), some pizza and a few prezzies! We were given a great bike trailer, a really funky
edu. toy, a pair of
Robeez, some good tablets that turn into cloths (more to come on that one) and a really beautiful handmade quilt! WOW, I was SO surprised. I just started this job in September! I have amazing and supportive co-workers!
Woman down!
I woke up this morning with a hum-dinger of a cold. My ears are plugged, my nose is plugged, my eyes are watery, and my throat doesn't want to swallow. Better now than next week I guess. While I convalesce on the couch this weekend I will add pictures to this very text-y blog. I promise! Right after dinner my camera and I are going on a photo shoot!!!
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon...and yes, it is best to get it over with now. I developed a very sore throat the day before the left and couldn't wait to get to the Frankfurt airport to buy some ricola cough drops!!
It is nice to hear that everyone is already spoiling Sofia!!
Ummm....still waiting on those pictures Alicia!!!
Post a Comment