It's been awhile since I've done one of these and I think this one is neat...
I am: a wife and a mother.
I think: that my life is all unraveling nicely.
I know: that I was meant to be married to Grant.
I want: for this week to go smoothly and to be on the plane to Addis!
I have: only 1 hour of work left and 10 hours of call until I'm off for 9 months!
I wish: that my Mom and my Dad lived closer to me.
I hate: chocolate cake, I love them both separately but together they're gross!
I miss: my Grandparents (they died a long time ago but I still think about them all the time).
I fear: that I am going to die before I'm ready to.
I feel: like I'm a princess.
I hear: the sound of the hospital ventilation system.
I smell: hospital icky smell (maybe I should add hospitals to the I hate line).
I crave: the Skor DQ blizzard that's in my freezer at home.
I search: for silence in my head (but the voices never turn off).
I wonder: what Sofias laugh will sound like.
I regret: that Victoria is so far away from London.
I love: my furbabies!
I ache: to hear my baby call me Mumma.
I care: about what people think of me too much sometimes.
I always: put the toilet paper rolls on with the free end on top.
I am not: A HIPPIE.
I believe: that I am meant to be the mother of many, and that all my children will find me when the time is right. (ok maybe I'm a little bit of a hippie).
I dance: while I vacuum.
I sing: non-stop, if my voice isn't singing I'm humming in my head.
I cry: at the Tim Horton's commercial where the Grandpa brings the Dad the "double double" during the Kids hockey game.
I don't always: finish all the vegetables before they go bad.
I fight: with the desire to be a 1950's housewife.
I write: emails to Danielle about 5 times a day.
I win: over people with my charming style and my glittery personality.
I lose: almost every time Grant and I play a game together.
I never: litter, there's just no excuse for it.
I confuse: my 8s and 9s when I'm saying numbers aloud.
I listen: mostly to music that was produced before I was.
I can usually be found: lying around on my chaise eating bon-bons (isn't that what housewives do?).
I am scared of: not having control.
I need: to learn to quiet all the noise in my head.
I am happy about: celebrating Sofias 1st birthday and my 1st mothers day in Addis all together as a family!
I tag: Dianne (cuz I love to hear what goes on in your head), Maritza (to move this outside the adoption community), and Jason F. (so he can get a post in on his blog that was taken over by his wife!)
2 comments:
ooo... I was hoping to be tagged on this one! It's a goodie :)
This week WILL go smoothly! Enjoy your bon bons! Maybe Grant can fan you and peel grapes while you lounge on that chaise?
Will need time to think about this one, or every line will be some sort of rant about waiting, haha.
But Alicia, you ARE a hippie!!!!! LOL!
Post a Comment