Sunday, 30 March 2008

Saturday night out!


Grant has a new project and they played their first show last night.  Their name is still in the work so last night they were going by the BlackOutz, which I thought was very funny since yesterday was Earth Hour.  The band has a really great sound and I like the music.  We closed the bar, which I haven't done in a while.  It was so much fun to see Grant rock out.  (Is that cool to say that?)  He is such a happy boy when he's on stage.  It was fun to get out for the night on the town!

All night I kept thinking of the KFC commercial that was on a while ago. "Dad was in a band" "Mom you were a groupie" HA!  Yes Sofia, your Dad was in a band, a few different ones actually and yes, your Mom was a groupie, and a roadie too...  Once upon a time your parents were cool!

1 comment:

The Warren Family said...

I didn't know your husband was in a band. That was too funny about you being a groupie, and a roadie (hehe)