Saturday, 19 April 2008

Tickets?

Check!

Grant and I bought our tickets to Ethiopia today.  We gave the travel agent a wide range of dates just to see what the best price would be.  We are pretty happy with the price that she was able to get.  

I'm still in shock.  In two and a half weeks we are meeting our daughter!  We will celebrate Mothers Day and her first birthday as a FAMILY!  How cool is that?!?!?!

My Mom comes on Monday, next week is going to be so much fun!  The next couple of weeks are going to fly by.  Before we know it we'll be stepping off the plane in Africa on my Moms birthday.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Alicia and Grant, have a wonderful trip and the best-est Gotcha day! Sofia's going to be a lucky little lady; and you; very lucky parents. Enjoy every moment!
Barb

tha_dub06 said...

Hey congrats GUYS! Have fun on your trip and let us know when you are back.

Dianne said...

So incredible. SO INCREDIBLE!

So, I know we're not sure who our little tot is yet, so you can't exactly give her a squeeze for us... but maybe you could blow her a kiss from her homeland? In the meantime, I'm sure ours will reach her from here.

Your excitement is thrilling :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see pictures of hte three of you together soon!! I will be thinking of you guys on Mothers' day...Both of our first mothers' days as Moms!! Yay!!!

The Warren Family said...

Wow, that is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures from your trip, take lots (and post lots too when you get back)
Have a great time!

Shannon

The Turgeon Expansion said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about gotcha day :)

Rhonda

Sebrina Wilson said...

Have an amazing trip!!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.