Friday, 11 April 2008

Feet

Mumma usually has painted toes and Daddy has soccer toes.  In general I think that feet are pretty gross.  But I must admit there is something extra special about baby toes! I can't wait to see Sofias first hand!  Today Sofia is 11 months old.  If everything goes smoothly today was the last age milestone that she will have to celebrate in the Transition House.  Yes, that's really true.  If the timeline that we've been give holds true Mumma and Daddy will be with their little girl for her first birthday!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY! You'll be together for her first birthday!! Ohh, and trust me, her toes are cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Alicia, I like your friend Danielle. What a terrific supporter you have in her. If you are ever in London Danielle, you are most welcome in our home

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Those are some pretty cute little baby toes! (Grant, yours are ok too) Happy 11 months Sofia, we hope your mommy and daddy are there for your 1st birthday!

Rhonda

Danielle said...

Thanks Debbie D! Maybe when Alicia and Grant bring Sofia to Ontario for a visit (nudge, nudge Alicia) we'll have to meet up!

Anonymous said...

That would be REALLY nice to be with her on her birthday!

Nicky