
This is EXACTLY how I feel! HAHA, if only a 30 year old woman could get away with that!! Don't believe Grant or my parents I would
never do such a thing. I am a lady and an adult and a mother to that adorable little pepper-pot pictured above! Sometimes I feel like throwing myself on the ground and having a good old fashion tantrum. I know that it doesn't accomplish anything, I know that if I want something I have to "use my words". But you can't honestly tell me that you wouldn't feel SO much better afterwards!!!
7 comments:
Poor Fia! I've had days like this too!!
I'm with ya on the tantrums... although I hate being on the receiving end of one.
On a different note- look how adorable Sofia is in that cute pink outfit!
Courtney
Oh my gosh! She is SO SO cute. I love her expression and, her curly hair.
Hang in there Alicia, I will pray that things come together quickly for you guys.
Uh oh... I'm supposed to use my words instead of throwing fits??? I'd better go... I've got some apologizing to do... hehe
Hoping you guys here something soon! I don't want to see a picture of you having a tantrum :) (even though we all feel like that most days)
haha, cute photo!
PS... I love your blog :) Elizabeth
Post a Comment