Thanks Grandma and Grandpops! Today my Mom and I got to go baby shopping for the first time together. We picked up a great car seat that happened to be on sale, how handy! We also visited my sil and nephews, had a yummy lunch, played DS, and cleaned out our scary den. It's so nice to have my Mom here!
I've got so much stuff going on in my head right now. I'M MEETING MY DAUGHTER IN 2 WEEKS!!! I have no idea how to be a Mum. I've watched my Mom and I think I learned a lot. I've watched my friends be Moms and taken note. But my life is about to change HUGE! I think it's safe to say that my feet are a bit cold! lol
I had the day off today but I woke up early with Grant and made him bacon and eggs! Danielle says I better enjoy doing that stuff while I still can. heehee We'll be fine and we are SO excited to meet our little girl. It's just a bit odd to think that she's ours for ever and ever. I don't know how mothers keep their emotions in line. I feel like I am going to explode with love for a child I've never met. I can only imagine that I'm going to love her more and more every day I know her. And then there's the heart break... I have no idea how I'm going to be strong enough to let my baby go away traveling or to school! ARG!!! I guess I'm jumping the gun. I'm sure that the terrible teenage years are as bad as they are so we gladly kick them in the butt out the door when it's time.
Pictures of the car seat to follow. I'm waiting for the fire department to call me back. They have a "team" that teach you the proper way to install your car seat in your car. Apparently each car fits car seats different. You should check with your local fire department or police detachment to see if they offer the same thing.
3 comments:
2 FRICKEN WEEKS!!!!! WOW!! Enjoy this time with your Mom and Grant before little Fia gets home. As I type this I have Zia slobbering on my foot. There is no longer any 'Me' time. LOL!
So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicky
The count down ins on! (-:
How long will you guys be going for??
Post a Comment