Sofia's visa is in!
All that's left to do is get on a plane and go bring her home!
After work today Grant and I will decide when that is going to happen. My last day of work is May 2. I'm not sure how I'm going to focus through the next 2 weeks.... I keep telling myself "One foot in front of the other" and somehow the hours and days seem to slip by! We've made it. It's over. We are bringing our baby girl home!!! (I'm pretty sure Grant's eyes welled up this morning when we got the news) Sadly there wasn't much time to party, we got the news at 704 this morning as we were both on our way out the door for work. No matter, we'll party tonight!
My sister in law said it best, " Oh, WOW. *pause* Suddenly it just seems so real"
7 comments:
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear all of the details about your packing and then your trip to meet Sofia!! Enjoy celebrating with Grant!
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I seriously had a difficult time controlling myself at work when I read your news this morning. :)
AWESOME NEWS!!!! Thrilled for all of you that Sofia will finally be coming home and you can all start your life as a family of 3! Hoping that the next 2 weeks ZOOM by! Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy your celebrations tonite!
Courtney
i was freaking out when i heard your good news today!!! I seriously could not contain myself. Congrats, you are going to be holding sweet Sophia so soon!!!!
SO excited for you!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details of travel, and your trip, and then see pictures of your sweet baby in your arms, where she belongs!!!
Sandi
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!
I am really happy for you both,
I bet it feels like a dream!!!
WooHoo!!! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you!
I can't wait to see pictures of your new family of 3!
Ricki
Post a Comment