HAHA, lucky night for me! My sil and bf planned a wonderful dinner at the Blue Nile. It was so much fun to see so many of our friends and family! I'm very happy that my Mom was able to be there too. Oh, that's right, Maritza told me that the party was tomorrow night, a red-herring. Tricky girl!!
I had a lot of fun and got to eat yummy Ethiopian food. Sofia got SO MUCH fun stuff, she is one spoiled kid!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Awwww how cool is that!? I think you need to post a picture of Sofia's new stuff. I am also patiently waiting to see pictures of the nursery. Ho hum...
Sounds like a great surprise! That lucky Sofia and mommy!!!!
Rhonda
Awe. So sweet!!
Can't wait to see some pictures! (hint hint! :)
Those are the best surprises!! Oh, and I want to see pictures too!
Ricki
Sorry I missed the baby shower but well a wednesday and trapped on the mainland.Sounds like it was great and I can't wait until the summer.We (Leigh,yourself, Maritza and I ) need to have our celebratory dinner!
Post a Comment