Saturday, 22 March 2008

Grant is ready ...

... to be a Dad.


Grant playing with cutie pie Beckett.

He spent a lot of time playing with our nephews this week.  On Thursday night he changed a diaper and got both kids dressed for bed.  I know that Grant is going to be a great Dad.  He spent 2 hours this morning playing road hockey with the neighbours boys.  He's been working so hard these past few weeks to get the house ready for Sofia.  He's determined that the time is going to sneak up on us.  His optimism is my favourite thing about him and probably his strength I lean on the most.  Sometimes his positive attitude gets under my skin a bit but it's all good.

I also want to with a safe trip to my new SS island friend Shauna.  Her family of 3 is about to become a family of 5!  I hope that you have a wonderful trip over to Ethiopia, I hope that both of the boys attach well to you, and I hope all of your daughters' dreams about having brothers come to fruition. 

2 comments:

shaunak said...

Thank you Alicia! We are getting pretty excited!! I am hoping to see a couple of people whose blogs I follow while we are in Ethiopia. I am so thankful for you bloggers...
I can't wait to share pictures of our boys with you and I know you won't be too far behind us. If you need duffel bags - you know who to call!
Happy Easter!

Dianne said...

Awwwwwwwe :)