Saturday, 1 March 2008

In like a lion or a lamb?

Well, the old saying goes "In like a lion, out like a lamb."  Today in Victoria it was a lamb kind of day.  Grant cut the grass and had all the windows open airing out the house.  He says the old saying applies to February here but we'll have to wait until the end of the month to see if it ends like a lion.
While Grant was busy at the house I went shopping!  There's a consignment store I've been wanting to check out "Sailor Jacks".  I did pretty good, I only bought 3 things! and only spent $22! Here's what I found...
12 cupboard or drawer safety locks & a boob bottle. The bottle is something that I'm pretty interested to try out.  I've been looking at them for a while on line but was hesitant to spend big bucks on one.  I figure we'll see how she treats that nipple before I offer her one of mine! haha 
This is my BIG find! $12!! It has lights, plays music, counts to ten, and sings the alphabet. When Sofia is learning to walk we can have the back legs apart and when she's a bit bigger you can lock them together and it's a ride-on toy.
Score!! Today was a good day in the Dybdal house.  I hope that you and your family are enjoying the weekend too.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Cutting the grass?!?! Okay, now I am super jealous! We just got another big dump of snow yesterday here and its not going away!!!!!

Great finds at the consignment store! Boob bottle, eh? Is that the technical term? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Since it's been awhile for me, what the heck is a boob bottle for. I think the men might like it but looks a little big for a child. Call me old fashioned but . . . LOL

shaunak said...

Wow...a boob bottle! Who knew? The first thing I thought of when I saw it was this picture we have of me breastfeeding Molly the day my milk came in. My boob is actually bigger than her head (I know, that is too much info). I'll be interested to hear how that bottle works. Molly was quite happy to suck on her pacifier, a finger, a bottle, a breast. My friend's baby was very 'nipple specific', it is great than you are so prepared.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Those bottles are very cool!