Seriously?!! That's awesome Alicia! I bet you'll be there before Sofia's 1!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats! You're at the final stage!
Wow! This is amazing. I'm still confused as to what this exactly means though... does this mean it is complete or being started? and how long do they estimate now??? ahhh! I'm so excited for you.
still waiting for your email.... :)
ps: nice new banner! pps: what route do you think i should choose????
7 comments:
YAHOO. WE CAN HARDLY WAIT
Seriously?!! That's awesome Alicia! I bet you'll be there before Sofia's 1!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats! You're at the final stage!
Courtney
Wow! This is amazing. I'm still confused as to what this exactly means though... does this mean it is complete or being started? and how long do they estimate now???
ahhh! I'm so excited for you.
still waiting for your email.... :)
ps: nice new banner!
pps: what route do you think i should choose????
Congratulations! Only one more hoop to jump through and you'll have her in your arms!!!
The msg boards are not enough. I have to say it again...
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
You are SO close!
Great news!! She'll be home soon!
WhooHeeee! I can't wait to see her in your arms!
Ricki
Post a Comment