
Who'da thunk it? According to the calendar here at the hospital this week is National Sleep Awareness Week. As a future parent I am aware that I enjoy sleeping 8 solid hours a night. I am also aware that I enjoy the occasional lie-in. Let it be noted that Grant and I are sucking up all the sleeping time we can now. We know that it is going to change and that makes it sweeter. I wish that we could store it up.
However this week I'm on call, so I'm guessing that my awareness of sleep is that I'd like more!
However this week I'm on call, so I'm guessing that my awareness of sleep is that I'd like more!
Thanks for my parents who have written beautiful letters to Citizenship & Immigration. I'll be tucking copies of them into my diary to read when I'm blue! My brother & Grant are apparently on it as well... Hopefully all these letters help.
I'm still baffled why it's taking the Canadian High Commission so long to process these documents. The excuses that they give don't hold water. I'd imagine that the influx of letters is going to make quite the impression!!
I'm still baffled why it's taking the Canadian High Commission so long to process these documents. The excuses that they give don't hold water. I'd imagine that the influx of letters is going to make quite the impression!!
On one of the boards that I belong to there is a woman who currently lives in the UK. She & her husband received a referral in January, their court date is March 5 and they are traveling March 15 to meet and bring home their babies! 2 MONTHS!!! Amazing for them. Frustrating for us.
She is writing a letter outlining their journey and sending it onto our Minister. Maybe hearing an actually story spurs them on to do better!
She is writing a letter outlining their journey and sending it onto our Minister. Maybe hearing an actually story spurs them on to do better!
I think all Canadians like a good challenge. If the ministry looks at this as a competition then we're in luck! If the US & the UK can do it, so can we!!!
Well folks, be aware of your sleep this week. The week long celebration culminates on Saturday night when we will turn our clocks forward and lose an hour of sleep!! Happy sleeping!!

2 comments:
Hi there, my name is Shannon and my husband and I are in Ontario and just in the midst of our homestudy. I just wanted to say that your letter from your last post was VERY well done!
Also, I decided to start a blog for family and friends. Would it be ok if I link to yours?? Ours is
http://warrenfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/
I was trying to set it up so I put the links in already, just let me know if you want me to take it down and I will. Thanks! I have enjoyed learning from your blog and following your journey!
Shannon (-:
Thanks for the nice note you wrote on my Blog. It is a very snowy day in Ontario today Brrrr.
Post a Comment