Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!





Last Christmas Grant and I were in Mexico and a mariachi band was serenading us with Feliz Navidad.  This morning Grant, Sofia, and I listened to Feliz Navidad by Dora and Boots.  Although being in Mexico last Christmas was amazing watching my little girl shake her booty while Dora sang wins in my books.  The white dress that she is wearing is the dress that Grant and I bought for her on Christmas Day last year.  We went to the market for the purpose of buying something for our daughter, her very first present from her Mumma and Papa.  

8 comments:

Dr. McB said...

Sofia, you look so pretty. Merry Christmas to a beautiful little girl!
PS And her parents.
PPS And her grandparents.
PPPS And happy birthday to your Mum!

Natalie and Chris said...

What a beautiful girl. Have a great holiday.

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Merry Christmas you guys! I can't believe it's a year ago since you had your referral!!

What a great morning it'll be tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all the Drakes & Dybdals-Morley, Deb, Ben, Grant, Alicia, Sofia, Qimik and Sativa. I'm sure you loved having the house full! Plus the very happiest of birthdays to Alicia. Hope that it is a great one and I know it will be a memorable one. I love all the outfits of Sofia!

Barbara said...

It's Cindy Lou Who!!

Danielle said...

Merry (belated) Christmas to the Dybdals! Hope your first Christmas as a family was as exciting as ours was!

shaunak said...

HEY!! Get off the Wii and post some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! How wonderful that this year she can wear the dress you bought for her last Christmas.