Sunday, 21 December 2008

A weekend of firsts

So I'm way behind with my posting.  My parents came last Tuesday and we've been busy shopping and playing in the snow!  
Sofias first nap in her big girl bed
First time seeing snow
First sled ride
Sofia LOVES snow!  She has been tobogganing every day this week.  She's a champ too, when she falls off (read face plant) she stays still and waits for you to pick her up then with a great big smile she says "Again!"  

The snow started last Saturday night and there is no sign of grass in sight!  I've been racking my brain and the longest I've seen snow here is 4 days.  We must be setting some sort of record. There is no doubt now that we will have a white Christmas!  

3 comments:

andrea said...

Thanks for all your photos and stories... it is so nice to live vicariously this winter/Christmas! Happy Christmas. A

Mamato2 said...

I can't let Mal see these pics- she'll kill me b/c we haven't been sledding yet! But, then today it is minus 1000 degrees! :)

Lisa said...

Whenever Ayana does a face plant she waits to be picked up too! She doesn't even make a peep, she just sits there! Too funny! Great pics!