Monday, 8 December 2008

What Daddies do...

They drink cocoa
They read books
They paint
They hike

Lucky girl Sofia is about to have her Daddy home with her for 2 months.  Grant is taking the last of the parental leave.  They are going to have so much fun!  The happy part for me is that I only work part time and so I'll get to share in some of their fun.

3 weeks today I'll be at work, trying to remember every thing I knew in my previous life.  

4 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

That's so sweet. That's cool that Grant gets to stay home and hang out with S, too bad work didn't exist, and we could all chill with our kids!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that your husband is hot!!!! You are 2 lucky girls!!!!
Natasha

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that Sofia gets to have some daddy-daughter time all to herself. They will have a great time together.

Lisa said...

SO SWEET! Daddy's are awesome.