Grants family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve which we love because my family celebrates on Christmas Day and so there are no hurt feelings. Sofias OldeMor (Great Grandmother) sent her a beautiful pink dress with fluffy trim and we thought it was the perfect party dress for our Christmas celebration.
Sofia and her cousins, Ethan and Beckett opening one of Sofias presents.
Ethan 3, Sofia 19 months, Beckett 15 months
It was SO much fun watching the kids play together. For the most part they all get along very well. Sofia likes to hug Becks although it looks more like wrestling moves. Eventually they sorted it out and shared a few kisses. Christmas is all about kids and I'm happy to finally be able to join in!
My favourite Sofia picture of the night.
If your kids don't have a giggle ball, they should. Sofia had so much fun playing with Ethans that Grant went out and bought her one.
My favourite picture of the night!
Beckett insisted on wearing Sofias pretty party shoes. Once on, he ran around the house dancing and tap tap tapping on the kitchen floor.
7 comments:
I *love* Sofia's dimples :)
Giggle ball?
Sofia looks so sweet in the fav pic and LOVE the little boy in the party shoes! Adorable. :)
I love Sofia's party dress! She's a pink kinda girl for sure! :)
Love the pics! What is a giggle ball?
What great pictures, thanks for sharing, it looks like you all had a great time.
Great to see some new pics of Sofia! I have missed you guys! Yours is one of the few blogs I still check. Hope work is going okay for you.
Natasha
I love the dress...and that is too funny the little boy wearing her shoes.
Post a Comment