It is so nice to be woken up with a "hi-no" Sofias version of "hello" instead of crying. I think that Sofia had issues with her crib and she would start crying as soon as she would wake up. She was starting to just call out to us but more times than not it was crying. That's not a good way for anybody to wake up. I'm SO relieved that she is having happier wake ups in her bed. We'll see how tonight goes.
Thanks for the new doll Nikki. I thought a new doll was a good way to celebrate the first night in her bed so I gave it to her a bit early. I knew you wouldn't mind.
3 comments:
Malía had to me moved to her big girl bed (a full size) in September for the same reason- the crib caused high anxiety. Hope Sofia continues to have good nights. :)
And, happy referral-versary!
Lidya also had a terrible aversion to cribs when she first arrived and would never ever sleep in one. She is much happier in a bed, but never her own bed always my bed. We will work on that in the new year. lol
D.
Hope that the big girl bed brings more good things. I think the move to a big girl bed is a great reason to have the doll. I hope that she likes it. (the doll and the bed)
Post a Comment