Sunday, 21 December 2008

The airport

On Tuesday Sofia and I went to get my parents at the airport.  A neighbour had given Sofia a special Christmas outfit and I thought this was the perfect time for her to wear it. 
Sofia and Twinkle waiting for Grandma and Grandpops plane to land

YEAH, they're here!

It took Sofia a day or two to warm up to them again but we're all having fun now!  She was a big hit in the airport and many people stopped to comment on her pretty outfit.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Your daughter is just beautiful. I remember seeing her at the transit home in Addis, when we picked up our Marissa, she just a little mite in her crib, and now both our girls are so big and grown and so happy. We're the luckiest parents.

emily said...

Okay, that outfit is SOOOOOOO cute I can't even handle it. Wow, that is just adorable.

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun lately!

Barbara said...

love the outfit. nice find.