Monday, 1 December 2008

Hair


I've been having fun with Sofias hair the last 3 days and she's been doing a great job of sitting still.  I was able to give her 2 braids and 2 pony-puffs on Saturday, on Sunday I was able to get 4 braids done, and today she has pigtail-puffs with red & green ballies.  I'm getting faster and her attention span is getting a bit longer.  After a lot of frustration I'm feeling optimistic!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sofia's hair is getting so long. Good job doing her hair. You did not get your natural abilities from your mother!!!

Natalie and Chris said...

Good job. That is one stress i'm happy I won't have to deal with in this adoption. The second adoption however would probably be a girl...if there is a second that is.

Anonymous said...

She looks soooo cute Alicia! It is a constant struggle here too, but Selam is getting better at letting me do her hair. Now if only I could figure out what to do!
natasha

Stephanie said...

Sofia's hair looks really good! She is sooo cute!

Steph :-)

Danielle said...

Great job Alicia! Yes, it takes LOTS of patience but as long as you keep getting her used to it, she'll do fine. Hair isn't Zia's favorite time of the day either but now she knows that we don't leave the house without her hair done and she has resorted to letting me. (I know, I'm mean. LOL!)

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Wow, her hair is getting long! Good thing I can watch all you mommies do hair now, cuz when Eden comes home I'll be terrified to do her hair!!! It'll be interesting...

Rhonda

Barbara said...

very nice work. I'll have to start soon and I'm getting verrrry nervous.

Lisa said...

Great job on her hair!!! It' looks so cute!! And her parts are awesome!