The exam that I took the cdrom for to Ethiopia only to not have the time (or power) to use it.
The exam from the course that I took to distract myself from the adoption.
The exam that I hardly studied for due to jet lag and an energetic one year old.
The exam that I assumed I'd have to rewrite in November ....
I PASSED!!!
I'm not sure how or why but I did! I needed 75% to pass and I got 75.00% exactly! My final mark with the assignments factored in was 84.20%. Even though I got 98% on the assignments I had to get at least 75% on the exam to pass. Maybe the marker took pity on me? Who knows and who cares! I don't have to rewrite it which frees me up to take another course. Jetlag schmetlag bring it on!!!
Thanks for all the support and well wishes before the test! Obviously it paid off. Grant has promised to cook me a special dinner tonight to celebrate. YEAH ME!!
7 comments:
Wahoooooooooo! Way to go!!!
I agree - never question a passing grade... just celebrate it!
YAAAY!!! Glad to hear you passed!
Congrats!!!
Way to go! Congratulations! I alway knew you were smarter than you gave yourself credit for--great job!!
Great job! Way to go Sofia's mama!
Congrats smarty pants!!
That's super! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment