Hippo aka Sofia
Hee Hee, I can hear SS saying "Nooooo Don't call her hippo!" SS this pics for you! Grant and I sometimes refer to Sofia lovingly as Hippo as in "Hungry Hungry Hippo" This child can eat like no other I've seen! Now that I've taught her the sign for 'more' 'food' and 'bottle' she is constantly asking for "more food" or "more bottle" hmmm, we need more signs.
Vincent showing Sofia some love.
It was the first time that they had met and Vincent kept planting 'em on Sofia. There's nothing wrong with a little cousinly lovin'!
Two proud Daddies and two happy children
Grant and James have known each other for almost 15 years and I've known him now for 8. The three of us lived together for a year and had some good times. (I'm tough to live with so I'm glad James still talks to me!) It's cool to be able to hang out with our kiddos together!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!!! Fia looks so sweet in her little floating suit!
Post a Comment