Sunday, 15 June 2008

Happy Fathers Day Grant

Happy first Fathers Day to my husband, my best friend, and my baby Daddy.  I love you!  I get joy everyday watching you play with our little girl.  Parenthood wouldn't be nearly as much fun without you by my side.  I appreciate you.  
Grant and I celebrating the referral of our baby girl.
Grant holding Sofia for the very first time.
Grant teaching Sofia about the ocean.
Sofia is picking up a crab from Grants hand.
Sofias first time swimming.

And now a few words from Sofia:
"da da da ah da da da ah ah ah DAAAA!"  I'm pretty sure it's means "You're the best and I love you Daddy!"

3 comments:

Danielle said...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY GRANT!!

The Warren Family said...

What a nice post! It must be a great feeling to celebrate that day for the first time as a father...happy father's day grant!

Dianne said...

A happy belated first father's day to Grant! Good for him for teaching Sofia about the ocean already. It's a very important job for a dad to take on.

I miss your posts! I need to live vicariously!