My friend Danielle put one of these on her blog so I of course had to have one too!1. What is your first name? - Alicia
2. What is your favorite food? - Smores
3. What high school did you go to? - LCHS
4. What is your favorite color? - Orange
5. Who is your celebrity crush? - Drew Barrymore
6. What is your favorite drink? - G&Ts
7. What is your dream vacation? - African Safari
8. What is your favorite dessert? - Chocolate
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? - A Mumma
10. What do you love most in life? - My family
11. What is one word that describes you? - Talkative
12. What is your Flickr name? - VictoriaScooterGirl
I love the giraffes, melt my heart. The parrot is very fitting. It's fun to see yourself represented with pictures!
If you want one of your own then you do as follows:
• Type your answer to each of the questions above into Flickr search.
• Use only the first page of results, pick one image
• Copy and paste URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
Still working on fixing the computer. I took it to the shop yesterday but it's very expensive to have a tech look at it. There are a couple more things we are going to try before we pay that kinda $$. I am still taking pictures. Once it's fixed you'll be sick of seeing pictures of Sofia!, I promise.
1 comment:
I meant to mention that I love your Mosaic! Whoever made it for you did a fantastic job. Now THAT is a friend you should keep around. ;-)
Post a Comment