Monday, 9 June 2008

Pictures

Mum, Sofia, and Papa at the wedding on Saturday.  This was the best of 12 pictures.  I had no idea it was so hard taking a family photo.
Uncle James, Sofia, and Aunti Kiki at the wedding.  
I am really bummed out about the weather here.  So poor Sofia got the brunt of it today when I was dressing her.  Yes, those are sunflowers on her pants and a snowflake on her shirt.  This summer better be freakin' spectacular to make up for this crappy spring!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Here i sit using my sun therapy lamp in June! I know this weather sucks!! White Rock flooded yesterday....sigh. Sofia is so cute! I am glad you are all adjusting well Alicia.

Danielle said...

OMG! That top picture of you guys with Sofia is priceless!!! I love her hair in it too! Nice job!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Love your family photo and she's got her hands outstretched saying, hey this is kind of fun!!

Rhonda

emily said...

That picture of you guys is so adorable!!! I love her energy! I am so happy you guys are all together...

em