Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Too excited to sleep!

That's how I feel.  I've got butterflies in my stomach and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve...  Tomorrow is my 18 week ultrasound!  We get to have a really good look at the belly baby.  I'm excited to see it's little arms, legs, fingers, and toes.  I'm a bit nervous about a few things and tomorrow it should all be laid to rest.  Medical people know what I mean, there are just some things you worry about because you know a bit more than the average person.  

There will be pictures to show on Friday.  There's a belly shot coming too.  This bump has grown markedly in the past 2 weeks!  I think I look pregnant now and not just bloated.  I am starting to get used to feeling the baby move around and have been able to enjoy it.  

1 comment:

nikki said...

I believe all will be fine and looking forward to the pics!!!