Sometimes the toys that are the most fun aren't toys at all!


This cupboard used to hold lots of counter top appliances that never got used. During the
reno when the island was moved to the deck they got moved somewhere and haven't returned. I think Sofia will be happy if we never put anything in this cupboard again as I'm pretty sure she thinks it belongs to her. While we are working in the kitchen she'll climb onto the top shelf and close the door behind herself. Every once and a while you hear a "peek boo" and out pops some feet!
2 comments:
Do you think Sofia is remembering a time last summer when she visited her grandparents in Ontario and had a cupboard to play in? What a cutie she is but them I am biased!
I love things like this - toys that aren't toys. Zia attempts to do the same thing with the dish washer but never gets this far. LOL!
Post a Comment