The ultrasound went great. All the babies anatomy is normal and it is VERY active! Luckily my full bladder cramped its style and the tech got all the measurements and important stuff scanned then. Once I got back from the bathroom the baby had room to boogie and boogie it did! This baby is as fidgety as its Papa and big sister! looks like I'm going to have my hands full.
I've been feeling the baby move a lot and was starting to think that maybe I was confusing the feelings for body functions (know what I mean?). Getting to see the baby move on the monitor while I felt it move was really cool and reassured me that I know what I'm feeling. From sun up to sun down this baby is a mover and shaker.
We've got a few good pictures and I'll be able to post them on Friday.
7 comments:
YES, I knew it would all go ok! Glad to hear it. Gee and a busy baby, just wait til s/he is born. Nice baby bump too, you do look pregnant now. Congrats again.
The depressing this is you are STILL waaaay skinnier than me. And I am no where near pregnant. Sigh.
Looking beautiful, Alicia!
I'm going to have to second Lisa's comment...double sigh.
But...you do look cute!
Nice bump! I'm glad everything is going so well. I can't believe how fast it's going! When I next see you it will be undeniable... baby will definitely be almost here.
You look fabulous!
I second Lisa & Jaclyn's comment. You are still much skinner than I am... and I, too, am nowhere near being pregnant. Triple sigh! haha
Glad to hear everything went well, and the "bodily function movements" have now been clearly identified as BABY movements! Cuute!
Ummm yeah...I think I'm going to quadruple that sigh from the other ladies. LOL!
Post a Comment