Sofia is big into boats right now, so Grant and I decided today was a good day to take her out in our 'boat'. She was super excited when we told her our plan.
Ok so she doesn't really look all that happy in this picture either but she did really have fun and didn't cry at all. Grant and I both wear our life jackets to set a good example but I'm not sure how much longer mine will fit over my belly. At least I sit with my back to her so she won't be able to see that mines undone.
2 comments:
So sweet.
I can't tell Kevin that you took Sofia on your boat, though, as I still haven't felt up to taking all three kids out on ours!
I can't imagine a lifejacket feels very comfortable over a pregnant belly. Where are the belly shots, by the way...
Look at all the great activities you guys make sure that you do with Sofia, what a lucky girl. Just think how fun it will be to have another little one in the canoe!
Post a Comment