There are at least 4 loads of laundry that need to be done another 4 waiting to be folded.
The fridge needs to be cleaned out.
The kitchen needs to be cleaned from the ceiling down (from the reno dust).
Groceries need to be bought.
There is 2 sink loads of dishes that need to be washed as my dishwasher is still unhooked.
The dog wants to be walked.
The upstairs bathroom is a DISASTER!
Buy present for my nephew who will be born this week.
Post office to mail said present.
Aahh, what a fun filled day! It's 830 and we're still in PJs. Sofia slept in until 710 today so we are a bit behind in our schedule. I've already got one load of laundry 1/2 done, so a pretty good start to the day. The weather here has been miserable, cold rain, ICK! So I'm feeling some Beatles and scented candles will be in order to help keep me motivated. I'm also feeling that sending a pregnant lady to do the grocery shopping is dangerous! I'm going to have to write a list and stick to it. We had take-out every day last week so that's got to end. There's something about renos that brings out my lazy! Take-out always seems very practical during renos but I'm ready for some home cooked meals. I'm not sure I'm ready to cook them but they'd sure taste good. HAHA
I'm feeling a bit more motivation now that my To-Do list is public! I guess there's no time like the present to get started...
*Noon update*
2 sink loads of dishes done
3 loads of laundry done
present bought
present mailed
child fed, changed, happy
crisis averted on the deck (the tarp was leaking on a couple of wooden chests I have so I took down the shower curtain, dried them off, and covered them up)
*9pm update*
1 more load of laundry done
the bathroom cleaned
some grocery shopping done
and I made a yummy dinner (from scratch!) for my family.
I am pleased with what I accomplished today. Most all of it was done with Sofia in tow. Tomorrow my only plan is to take the dog and child to the beach, do the dishes, and possibly fold ALL that laundry!
2 comments:
don't you love days off!!!!! Not like there is ever time to just lay around and do nothing. We can dream atleast.
Natasha
Wow, I'm so impressed with your productivity!
Post a Comment