For some strange reason I didn't take any pictures of the entry way before Grant tore it apart.
The finished entry way with a sneak preview of the hardwood to come.
Project #1 DONE! Now, Grant is tearing up 400 sq/ft of laminate and carpet and prepping the subfloor for the new beautiful hardwood! Today his reno plans took a bit of a detour. He found a good deal on a wall heater and so he took out the baseboard heater in the kitchen and installed a wall unit. Grant also put a kickspace heater under the kitchen sink so I can have warm toes while I do dishes!
3 comments:
That's one great handyman you have there! The floor looks great.
Great job Grant. The floor looks amazing. I can hardly wait to see the pictures of when the hardwood is down. Keep up the good work
Great job! The hardwood looks beautiful!
Courtney
Post a Comment