Sunday, 15 March 2009

Helping Dada

I can not take any credit for the changes in our house.  Other than being the one to say "Go ahead" I have done nothing.  Grant has been working very hard and the last few days he's had the help of his Dad.
Sofia wanted to get in on the action though.  Here she's driving screws into the sub floor.  She likes to push buttons.  The other night Grant asked her to hand him a piece of flooring.  She did so and then said "Thank you, I helpin' Dada".  
Sofia has also developed a very strange attachment to Grants shop vacuum.  She says "Nigh Nigh vac-um" and last night even blew it a kiss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alicia - I hadn't checked in for a while, and didn't realize that yu were preggers! congratulations! I am so happy for you. A little sister for Sofia? :-)

congrats;
Nicky