Sunday, 1 March 2009

Wedding Preparations!

Sofias Godparents are getting married and Grant, Sofia, and I are all in the wedding party.  Today I went to get measured for my matron of honour dress and I got to see the pattern and material for the brides dress too!  I LOVE weddings and I'm so excited to get to be such a big part of this one.  I will admit that I'm a bit nervous to be the mother of the flower girl and part of the wedding party.  I know that it's going to be important that Sofias schedule doesn't suffer too badly.  She'll need a proper nights sleep the night before as well as her normal nap before the ceremony.  

If any of you have been in a similar situation and have any tips I'd love to hear them.  Suggestions are welcome too.  The wedding is at the end of June and so Sofia will be 25 months.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I find as long as the week leading up to some event is normal with normal naps, bedtimes, etc. that Marissa is able to hold it together really well during an exciting event where naptimes, etc might be off and she has to stay up late. Other than that I would say pack food! Nothing like a container of cheerios as a pick me up and behaviour enhancer! :)