Saturday, 14 March 2009

March 14

All day I've had a nagging feeling that March 14 means something to me.  It's been bugging me.  I missed a friends birthday earlier this year and am feeling really bad about it so I've been extra worried that I was missing an important day.  I came home from work, sat down to check my friends blogs, and then it hit me ... March 14 was our court date!  Sofia has has been our daughter for one entire year!  We are spending a quiet night home together, watching hockey, and eating pizza.  
My incredible husband does flooring, electrical, and hair!
Sofia eating pizza and watching the Leafs game while having her hair done. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible how quickly a year goes by isn't it?! Just think where you will be a year from now!!:)

Anonymous said...

Love you guys :) xo

Diane said...

I remember what you were doing on that day. We have all come so far haven't we.

D.

Anonymous said...

How quickly that year has gone by. I am so happy Sofia is in our family.
Nice to see she likes to help her Papa, reminds me of another little girl!!
Great job with the hair Grant. Looks like Qimik is trying to get his own bite of pizza.
love you

Ashleigh said...

Alicia,
Your husband is a Leafs fan too? I thought we were the only ones on the Island! :)
Ashleigh

Alicia said...

No Ashleigh you are the only Leaf Fans on the island! LOL My husband most assuredly does NOT like the Leafs. But my family lives in Southern Ontario (the Land of the Leafs) and they have razzed him for years about it.
My Dad bought Sofia a Leafs toque for Christmas and it's her fave!