Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Sofias going to be a big sister ...

... and I'm going to be a Tummy Mummy. 
That's right folks, baby Dybdal #2 will be making their grand debut in September.  We are thrilled to be adding another little one to our happy family.  So far I have been feeling fine just really tired and VERY hungry!  I have my moments of panic when I realize I'll have a newborn to look after.  After all my parenting skills start at 12 months!  But I know that just like with Sofia it will all come naturally when needed.

19 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats that is wonderful news, I am thrilled for your family.

D.

ChristyCanuck said...

Yay!!!!!! This brings me out of awful, useless lurker mode. Congratulations guys!!! Wonderful news!!

Natalie and Chris said...

Wow, that is wonderful news. Congrats to you all. Treasure every moment you can and tell us all about it. Nat

Dianne said...

EEK!!!! You're just so full of secrets!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting!

sandi said...

SO very excited to be on this pregger journey together!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOo happy for you guys! Can't wait to see if this is a boy or girl!!!

Sandi

HomoHausfrau said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
What awesome news!!!

Carol said...

Congratulations!!!

The Hattons... said...

Congratulations to you, and the whole family.

Anonymous said...

That is SO exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Oh happy day all around :)

shaunak said...

Woo! Hoo!!

Selamu has already asked me, about 100 times, if the baby has come out of your tummy yet.

We can't wait to meet the newest Dybdal...

Jody said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful. I hope your pregnancy is easy, and yes, your instincts will kick in. You are a great mom already.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news!!! I have been wondering what is going on - have you started the adoption process or what. Now I know. I am soooo completely happy for you. I think Sofia will be a wonderful big sister and you will be a wonderful mom to a newborn too.
Natasha
are you going to give us some belly pics?

Danielle said...

YAAY!! I congratulated you on Facebook already but I think its worth a second CONGRATS!! :-)

Mamato2 said...

Wow... congratulations!

Barbara said...

Congrats guys! very exciting.

Jenny said...

Wooot!!! Congratulations Tummy Mummy! AND big sister Sofia!

Jenny

mc said...

Congratulations!! Great news!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats!! Super Exciting!

Alicia in NL