Thursday, 19 March 2009

I WON!

I entered a contest at yoyobelly.ca to win a $100 gift certificate to the blissful store nayla natural careand I won!
During Sofias adoption a new website started up yoymama.ca. I signed up to their mailing list and I enjoy getting their emails a couple times a week. They're based out of Vancouver and so most of the information they send is about stores, people, and places in that area. If you live in the lower mainland you should join their mailing list! I love the links to the on-line stores and the parenting info they send.
Just shortly after I found out I was pregnant they started yoyobelly and I immediately joined too! They send out an email every Thursday celebrating pregnancy and newborns. I'm enjoying the information, preparing for a newborn is so much different then preparing for an adoption!

I feel so lucky to have $100 to spend! I really want to get some lotions and potions for Sofia but will also likely buy a product or two to spoil me. Who knows the new baby may even get something!

2 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Alicia, you should go out and buy a lottery ticket too!! Isn't it fun to shop when it's "free"!!

Danielle said...

Freakin' sweet - a free $100!! Have fun spending you lucky duck!! :-)