I am pretty positive that our court date is going to happen this month. There were a bunch of court dates for people in our agency on Dec 20. I'm not really sure how it all works but I imaging that they wait till they have a few families and then do all the court proceedings in one day. I know of a number of families that are waiting for court dates. Although KL told us 2-3 months (so midMarch to midApril) I think that it's logical to think it will happen this month! Fingers crossed everyone! A successful court date means that Sofia is legally ours and that it's 6 months (or less) till we get to meet her!
On another note. Grant is doing better. He has started to decrease his pain killers already. He went for a walk around the block yesterday with the aid of his crutches. He admits to being a bit stiff but has been good about doing his physio exercises. (or at least he tells me he's being good) He's been sleeping downstairs so far, I think we are both getting used to having a queen sized mattress to ourselves. Next week could be interesting! haha
As for us, we are having a lazy night. Qimik & Grant are having a nap on the mattress.

And Sativa & I are snuggling on the couch. Yes, her front paws are actually wrapped around my arm. My girl likes to cuddle!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
Woohoo for Client ID Number and Kit!! After court and once your file goes to Nairobi, you'll be able to obsessively check the CIC website to see if there was any progression on Sofia's case! Yaa for torturing yourself like I do! LOL!
Glad to hear that Grant is improving too!! :-)
Looks like a relaxing weekend!
Congrats on the ID Kit - every milestone feels awesome, eh??
Thats great!!!!!! I hope you hear news of your court date soon!!!!
Post a Comment