Last week, after months of wavering, I finally announced to Grant that I wanted a 4 door Toyota within the next month. Sunday morning Grant found a '97 Camry on-line (we bought it Sunday afternoon!) I have decided the colour is Sangria!
This car has only 60,000kms on it!!! It is immaculate. It was garage kept and still has a new car smell. It only has one previous owner, whom it seems from a couple scratches on all 4 corners wasn't the best at parking (LOL) but she must have only gone to the grocery store and church because she only put 6,000km/year on it!
This seat is waiting for Sofias' car seat. Qimik will sit beside her and behind the driver. I like that I'll be able to look over my right shoulder and see my girls smiling face! We were told that no one has ever sat in the backseat. I need to get a seat cover before our mucky-mutt gets his butt in there. (Any suggestions?)
This trunk space is what Moms dream of! haha I'm pretty stoked about how large it is. I'm hoping to get her stroller out of storage and put it in there just to see how much room is left... I'm pretty sure that we are going to need a roof storage container for our camp trips. (Any suggestions?)
I am still so excited about the car, I keep looking in the driveway to make sure it's really there. I've driven some real beaters in the last few years, it was definitely my turn for a good car. What a good deal, what a great surprise!
I woke up on Sunday with the urge to go shopping for Sofia. Well, a car is more than I was thinking but it's what she needed!
4 comments:
Wow, it looks brand new!!!!
As soon as we get our referral we will begin van shopping. With 2 kids and 2 big dogs I don't think anything smaller would work for us!
Ricki
Yeah! Congrats on the new car. It sounds amazing. We will also be needing to find a family car. Our 2 door civic is going to be a really annoying for getting a car seat out.
What a great find! Love the Mom Mobile! It screams "PTA Meetings and soccer practise"! LOL!
Sweet ride! We've been doing the vehicle debate/dance also lately!!
Post a Comment