
Grant was worried that Sofia might be an Oilers fan so this weekend I bought her a Canucks jersey just to be sure that she cheers for the right team. I'm thinking that kids in Ethiopia don't have much exposure to NHL hockey so I think we still have time to influence her decision. Now as for which football club she cheers for, I think we are too late with that one!
I also want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Danielle & Nick!!! They received word today that their medical for their 'MPZ' is going to be in the pouch this week. This means that in 5 weeks Miss Princess Zia will be in their arms! We are so happy for you! Only one more wait stands between you and your daughter and this wait has a guaranteed end time!
4 comments:
Excuse me!!! but grandpops and and her dad(secertly) cheer for the good old Maple Leafs @008-2009 is the year that the cup come home to Toronto
Oh Alicia, making you child wear a Vancouver jersey instead of a Maple Leafs jersey borders on child abuse! LOL! I think she needs someone to buy her a new jersey. Poor girl. LOL!!
Hahaha, thats cute!!!
I am not a hockey fan but Mike agrees with the other posters. He thinks she needs to being wearing leafs gear!!
Well in Canada, there is no such thing as being too young to be a hockey fan!
Post a Comment