Monday, 21 July 2008

Warm & Fuzzy

This morning my dentists office called to remind me of my appointment for tomorrow.  When I made that appointment 6 months ago we'd just got our referral and I remember happily explaining to the receptionist "If I don't show up it's because I'm in Ethiopia picking up my baby girl" ... Well didn't I get a warm and fuzzy this morning since my baby girl is sleeping safely upstairs in her crib.  It's brought me to tear how lucky we are and how lucky we were in our adoption.  Our Sofia needed us.  She was not thriving in the Transition House, she was ok but not thriving.  She is thriving now, in her home with her parents.  Anyway I digress.  We are lucky, we realize that we are lucky, we are very very happy and thankful.

Oh and Dianne I cancelled my dentists appointment because of our lunch plans.  You'd better email me and tell me the plan or I'll blame any future tooth caries on you! 

2 comments:

The Warren Family said...

What a nice post!

Dianne said...

I'm feeling so much pressure! I hope I haven't caused you any undiscovered cavities, and if I did, I hope they were worth it!!

:)