Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Trapped!

If you asked Sofia her least favourite thing in the house she would probably tell you it is the baby gates that confine her.  Seems Little Miss Sofia doesn't like it when Mum and Dad leave her alone in a room no matter how big the room and how many toys are in it.  Needless to say, it something that we are working on.  The other day Grant and I had some work to do outside and so we attempted to keep Sofia in the kitchen.  As it turned out I spent more time taking pictures and entertaining her but at least I was on the other side of the gate!  Baby steps...
 Watching Daddy and Qimik outside
Look at those little itty bitty runners!!
Kisses!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

LMAO!! I love those pictures of Sofia's face pressed against the gate!! Too funny!! Oh, and also, her feet are super tiny! I never noticed how small they were before!

Carol said...

If you figure out a way to get her to self entertain in a room by herself let me know the trick! :) She is so cute! Love the shoes.

The Warren Family said...

ahhh...she loves her mommy and daddy!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Too funny!

TJ said...

Hey, I am one of those lurkers on your blog. I enjoy all the pictures. If you want an invite to my blog I would be happy to send you one - stantara@mts.net

Ricki said...

I love those runners!! Super cute!
Ricki

Anonymous said...

K - oot!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Aww I love the last picture!