Thursday, 10 July 2008

Messy baby!

One of Sofias favourite games is peek-a-boo.  It's an amazing way to distract her when we need to buy ourselves a few minutes; diaper change, store check out, etc.  Mostly you start with "Where's Sofia?" and she'll cover her eyes ... Sometimes the game is spontaneous...

Also it seems that our little Buna-Bean has a special affection for coffee.  It's true, you can't turn your back on a toddler for even a second! 


** No baby was harmed in the taking of these pictures. The coffee was warm but not hot and didn't hurt her at all. 

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Eek! I hope that coffee wasn't hot!!!

The Warren Family said...

hehe what a little turkey!! she's so silly

Proudmama said...

Awww.. Sofia is so cute! I love peek a boo too!

Courtney

The Turgeon Expansion said...

She's hilarious! I love the disclaimer too!

Rhonda