Friday, 18 July 2008

Baby Mama

No, I don't mean me... My baby is playing Mama with her doll.  Last Friday Sofia and I were playing with her doll "Ti-Do" (yes, as in La, Ti, Do) and I picked up a bottle pretended to feed her.  Sofia thought it was fun and said "mmmm" and smacked her lips.  I've got more pictures of her and Ti-Do on my camera that I'll post later.  She's a very thoughtful Mama, she rocks Ti-Do, puts Ti-Do to her shoulder and pats her back, she also tests the bottle (which is empty) to make sure that it tastes good!  Oh, my little girl makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Isn't i so sweet when you see them doing to their dolls what you as a Mom do to them? Makes me feel like I've got to be doing something right as a Mommy!

emily said...

That is SO cute!!!

Dianne said...

Awe! What a good mama she is!

See you sooooon! :D