Thursday, 24 July 2008

Raspberries!

Papas raspberry bush is loaded with yummy golden berries!
Papa feeding Sofia her first "harvest gold raspberry"
Picking some herself. 
Who knew picking berries required such concentration?
To be fair, she probably had her mouth full already!
"Mmmmm"
She was picking everything off the bush and just shoving it in her mouth.  Ripe, unripe, and leaves she tried it all!
This is Sofia holding a dead beetle.  I hate creepy crawlies so it's only appropriate that my little girl love them, right?!?!
Oh, and yes she tried to eat him too!  (but Mumma and Papa have lightening fast reflexes!) 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

EWWW!! That beetle looks gross! You are going to have a gutsy girl on your hands I think!!

The Warren Family said...

Before I read the last few lines of your post, I wondered if she would have tried to eat the beetle as well..hehe

Barbara said...

Hey Alicia - I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your link on Dianne's. Glad everything is going well!