Our niece Morgans birthday was May 9 and we missed her party because we were in Ethiopia meeting Sofia. Her birthday present from us this year was to spend the day with us doing whatever she wanted. Her older sister has already asked me if she is going to get the same thing for her birthday, so it must have been a hit! When I picked Morgan up she told me that she wanted to go to the park...
We tried all the equipment. I took a lot of pictures of Morgan and Sofia and Morgan even took a couple of pictures of Sofia and I! Qimik had fun running around while we played.
Then it was time for Sofias nap. I asked Morgan what she wanted to do while Sofia was sleeping and her told me that she "could help me clean my house" ... surely we can come up with something more fun!? (and for the record my house is not that dirty that it bothers a 4 year old, she is just likes cleaning!) Instead of cleaning we had lunch and then she went outside to play on the trampoline. When Sofia woke up Morgan told me that she'd like to go to the beach...
3 comments:
What a great idea for a birthday gift! And the girls looked like they had a fun day :)
Rhonda
Aww! Looks like the girls had a good time! Mmmm...I want some Boston Pizza now...
Her hair is getting sooo sweet and all the curls! And umm word to the wise..next year at the beach you will be holding her back from running out to the water. Had N. at the beach today..wow at 20 months...NO FEAR!!! kept heading straight for the water!
Louise
Post a Comment