Wednesday, 1 September 2010

My Maizie!

We are lucky to have a friend who's a photographer and she offered to do a shoot for Maizies first birthday. Since Grant was busy doing the roof this week and Sofia had told me numerous times that she was tired of listening to all the 'noisy hammers' I decided to take the girls on a road trip to see her. We had a great 24 hours hanging out with her family. The triplets (Sofia, Mady, & Owen) were roommates in the transition house once upon a time and they always have so much fun together. Maizies birthday isn't until the 20th but she celebrated a bit early. Here are the first two pictures I received a couple of hours after getting home ...

I can't wait to see more!

4 comments:

Proudmama said...

Great pictures Alicia and Sarah! What a great gift for you and your family! I can't believe that Maizie is going to be 1 this month- time has really flown by!

Hope that you enjoyed your visit with the Silver family,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures. The red and the teal together, just make her look so cute.

Auntie Tracy said...

Gorgeous....
Jelous lol... I need to get my game together!! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, a year already! Beautiful pictures!