Saturday, 4 September 2010

Saanich Fair 2010

I look forward to the Saanich Fair all year long. I was much more excited about it than Sofia was, until we got there at least. This year Grant took Sofia on her first amusement rides ever. She watched a few and chose the roller coaster for her first ride! Brave girl! She came off it with a big thumbs up and a smile and then went on 3 more rides so I guess it was good. We mainly go to see all the animals but this year Sofia was scared of all of them. Weird but whatever.
Hands in the air! Making Mum, Dad & PopPop proud!
The kid infront of her was sobbing and his mother actually made them stop the ride .. too bad for everyone else. Sofia was so pumped after this ride, her first rollercoaster! She looked a bit startled through it all but it ended alright.
I couldn't resist. It's one big tire because Sofias 40" tall.
Maizie met a calf she liked. She also got licked by a cow and she just giggled.
I have taken this same picture of Sofia for the last 3 years.

No comments: