Thursday, 16 September 2010

It's Maizies' turn ...

... to be a big sister! Today I'm 12 weeks pregnant and that means Baby Dybdal #3 will be making their debut at the end of March or beginning of April. I have been feeling just fine, no morning sickness (thank goodness!) However I get nauseous around 4pm and it kinda sticks with me for the rest of the evening. So far I've only gained 3lbs and all my clothes still fit. Tired has become a way of life and I know it will continue for many years to come. I waffle back and forth between panic and joy. I know that I am truly blessed but wonder how my sanity will hold out. Although I think to have decided to have 3 children my sanity must have already been waning a little. Sofia is very excited to get to be a big sister again. We went to a party where there was a new baby and Sofia walked up to the mother and was talking to her about the baby then she said "My Mum has my baby brother in her belly now". I have no prediction and Grant doesn't want to find on our ultrasound. Our ultrasound will be Nov 4 and I'm really really looking forward to it. I was lucky enough to hear the babies heartbeat at my midwife appointment when I was 10 weeks pregnant!

4 comments:

Ricki said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!!!

Dianne said...

Congratulations to your family! Such wonderful news. :)

emily said...

Congratulations again Alicia! I"m so excited for you guys. And think you will do just fine with 3 kids : )
So fun that you already got to hear the heart-beat. I secretly hope it's a boy, but 3 girls could be very very fun as well!

sandi said...

Whoop!!! You know how I feel!!!!!!! So happy for ya!!!! You will do great friend!!!