Sunday, 2 November 2008

Happy Hallowe'en?

Sofia Bug and Qimik Bee

Sofia liked her costume alright but didn't like Qimiks at all.  She also was pretty upset seeing all her friends dressed up.  We knew that she was still a bit too young but figured we'd let her experience a bit of Hallowe'en.  Grant took Sofia trick-or-treating to a few house on our street.  Sofia is a very good "HI" and "BYE"er, and seemed to enjoy that part of the exchange.  She didn't seem phased at all by any of the decorations, it was just the costumes she didn't like.
Sofia reacting to Qimiks costume

Qimik doesn't mind being a bee, he never puts up a fight when I put the costume on him and he has never tried to take it off.  In fact he is more cooperative when I put on the costume than he is when I put on his harness!  Sofia on the other hand was pissed off! and so we de-bee'd him.
All the captions for this are too juicy ... I'll just leave it as 
Mum & Sofia
Does this need a caption? 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that pic
It says a thousand words
The expression on her face is perfect!

Auntie Tracy

Natalie and Chris said...

She looks so happy. Bet you next year there won't be an issue at all, if she remembers this part. Very cute. thank you for sharing.

Barb said...

Very cute! Oh I can't wait til next year!!
Barb

Mamato2 said...

Are those DIMPLES??? :)

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute Alicia!!!
Natasha

The Turgeon Expansion said...

That's the cutest little bug I ever saw!! (and the bee...too funny)!!

Rhonda

Barbara said...

she may be too young for hallowe'en, but apparently not too young to know what that candy biz is all about!

The Warren Family said...

I love that costume...you guys must have had so much fun!